Hawk-Eye Innovations Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://hawkeyeinnovations.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What information we will collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product or service, enter a survey, submit an application and/or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and/or phone number.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, services, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or otherwise where we have your consent to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our products/services that you may be using;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our site;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Will we disclose your information to anyone?
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where will we store your information?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data and using our site, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You have a legal right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to:
Hawk-Eye Innovations, Jays Close, Viables, Basingstoke RG22 4SB
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org